My client needed a clean, sporty design that was friendly, but still slightly edgy. We were trying to avoid “Dell-blues” and the typical safe, sport blue tones. I selected metal grays and silvers with a pop of red. The theme used to inspire the overall feel, was “Friday Night Lights”, and the feeling obtained by a parent at their child’s game.
- Austin Logos Designs Fight Wear Logo for Local Client
- Small Business Headquarters for Local Logo Design: Austin, TX
- National Protectors and Recycling Logo Design: Logo Design in Corpus Christi
- HydroTorque Logo Design Process: Logo Design in Corpus Christi
- Logo Design for an Electronics Company in Barbados: Wise Guys